Happy Eid !
Thursday, 16 August 2012, ϟ 1 shout(s)

Assalamualaikum .


Ok . Raya dah nak dekat ! I am very excited but at the same time I feel very sad because Ramdhan will end soon . First of all, I would like to apologize to all if I had made ​​a mistake to you all . Maybe , Qis tak online lama sebab dekat kampung takada line internet . Hate that ! Hope you all forgive me .


I planned I am going to Raya in the village. It must be near a village is not near the chicken coop. After that, I want to collect duit raya as much as possible because I want to buy something ! Hermm . This year, Raya clothes soft pink . Awww ! Sukanya ! My mother punnns kapel soft pink ! We planned to return home the night before the RAYA !


 Last, I would like to wish HARI RAYA to all blogger friends, all my friends, teachers at my school and my family. If I ever do one on you, I would ask you apologized a thousand times. Happy day of pure sorry :)


new past